First time home buyer looking for real estate agent in OC.

First time home buyer looking for real estate agent in OC.

Victor MendezPro Member
Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Searching for a solid real estate agent to purchase my first home to live in. Specifically, in Tustin, Santa Ana, and Orange.

0
Topic locked
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 51 votes
6y

@Victor Mendez

Hi Victor,

Congrats on getting started with your home buying process! I’m a lender in Orange County and I work with some great agents in OC. All are investors themselves. I’d be happy to give you a few recommendations.

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Victor Mendez welcome to BP here in the OC.  There are some great agents here in Orange County.  I would look for these traits.

    1.  Experience, not just time but what are they doing for themselves and their clients.

    2.  The first thing you need to do is get Pre-approved by a lender.  Seek out mortgage brokers as they will give you the most choices.  Credit Unions are also a great choice.

    3.  What are your plans?  A fixer, turn-key, house hack?  Decide what you want and what fits in your budget and go from there.

    Good Investing...

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    @Victor Mendez

    Hi Victor,

    Congrats on getting started with your home buying process! I’m a lender in Orange County and I work with some great agents in OC. All are investors themselves. I’d be happy to give you a few recommendations.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    6y

    Hi @Victor Mendez,

    Thanks for posting in the forums.However, we do not allow self-promotion, and posts looking for real estate agents tend to generate a lot of self-promotion from the agents on the site.

    We've locked this thread so it doesn't get filled with these posts. But , we're not going to leave you high and dry! We've created a place for you to find agents in your area - and the list pulls from agents who are already on our site!

    Thanks for understanding.

    Let us know if you have any questions

    BiggerPockets
    0
    Topic locked