Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate
Account Closed
Votes |
Alot On The Plate, But It Ain’t Gon’, Eat Itself

Account Closed
Posted Jun 10 2020, 19:00

1.) Why is it when buying a house from the tax sale,

Approximately 2-3weeks until afta auction is ONLY when I get possession?

2.) Describe a written notice to vacate.

Also, when is it ideal to be issued?

3.) Ejectment lawsuit can be filed after previous owner redeems but can it also be filed before he redeems?

4.) I’m aware the previous owner MUST PAY ME for my own ejectment lawsuit fees but what about also paying me for the exact disclosed amount I payed in back taxes ?

5.) Let’s say the State buys a home at tax sale, then I buy a house straight from the State, does that entitles me a tax deed to avoid the 3yr wait?

6.) If I buy me my own house, from sum guy

Do I sign the deed to the house as a transfer of title all while at the title company ?

7.) I receive a tax deed afta 3yrs,

Howeva does that tax deed, mean I don’t need a grant deed, general warranty deed, special warranty deed, nor a quitclaim deed?

If not, then explain, please?

8.) I get a house off tax auction, but there’s 3yrs until a tax deed, howeva does that mean I can sumhow rent it out?

9.) There’s a quote, “Lienholders must be given notice of tax sale by the investor. They have 1yr afta receipt of the notice, or the Administrative Redemption period which is longer to redeem”!!!

Does anybody

Care to explain everything this means in totality beyond reasonable doubt in full detail?

10.) Yesterday, got a tax lien certificate, does that mean today, I can change locks ?

11.) Also, does that mean if there is renters in it, I subject them to my terms to b their landlord?

12.) Let’s say I get a house off a tax auction.

My certificate as proof does that mean I gotta cut the grass just to resell the home to a flipper?

13.) If I were to sale my house without using a realtor,

Can I do it with just a deed?

And if so, wat type of deed?

But if not, then is a purchase & sale agreement in lieu of a deed ?

14.) My tax lien certificate under 3yrs can b sold for wateva price I come up with,

So how should i go about selling my tax lien certificate under 3yrs?

15.) I get a tax certificate at the auction, but to obtain rightful ownership on the deed,

Do I immediately file a quiet title ?

16.) Does the quiet title automatically eject the previous homeowner or the squatter in the House ?

17.) I wait 3yrs until a tax deed so in the meantime how do I stop the previous owner from taking the home from me ?

18.) Until I get a tax deed from the County

AND

assuming a previous disgruntled owner out on the prowl how do I go about making money off a house off of tax sale ?

19.) Does any deed take the place of a purchase & sale agreement when I outright sale my own home ?

20.) Do homeowners have in possession either a deed 2 their house coupled with their own types of grant, general warranty, special warranty, or quitclaim deeds on their persons,

OR that’s already in possession of the title company before a title search?

21.) I got a tax certificate from the tax sale, however wat separates me from being misconstrued as a potential squatter?

———————————-

1.) How 2 get my earnest money deposit back ?

2.) As far as me as a wholesaler & sum random cash buyer is concerned tell me what is the step by step process of both involved parties putting earnest money into escrow accounts?

3.) Hypothetically I don’t file a affidavit at all, Assuming I sumhow just trust the motivated seller, Take the seller at the seller’s word, that he won’t go behind my back,

THEN,

Let’s say I don’t find a cash buyer,

How will my inspection period be factored into LEGALLY backing out of the deal, myself?

4.) Yesterday me & a motivated seller agreed on a deal,

Today I payed earnest money to title company

Is that the correct process if not explain?

5.) Hypothetically speaking, the closing date supposed to b on or before January 25,

The Motivated Seller backs out the deal,

I been filed a affidavit so

How long does a cloud on title aka affidavit of agreement last on a house?

Forever, maybe?

6.) As a wholesaler am I legally obligated to offer any type of upfront deed to a potential cash buyer ?

7.) Virtual wholesale hypothetically so do I file a virtual affidavit of agreement to the County Clerk?

If so, then how ?

8.) Just an example

Yesterday, my motivated seller’s earnest money put up in a escrow of my choosing,

Today, my cash buyer’s earnest money put up in a escrow as well howeva Its with his own title company which is different from my initial escrow, that I had,

So tomorrow how will I transfer escrow funds from my original title company & put those with the cash buyer’s title company of choice?

9.) I market a house, then a cash buyer becomes interested,

However the cash buyer doesn’t kno wat he is purchasing until he does an on-site inspection so

Wat happens first the purchase & sale agreement OR the 10day walkthru period ?

10.) Let’s say, yesterday me & my motivated seller agreed on a deal,

Today, I file affidavit as protection of course,

Howeva b4 my 30days up, motivated seller cancels no apparent reason,

Then

A week later, Title Company calls me, to release the cloud & I basically negotiate & i get payed to not buy a house,

After all that settles, wat do I say to the cash buyer?

11.) Also does the motivated sellers very own negligence of terms & agreement means I keep the earnest money of the cash buyer or not ?

12.) I understand nothing too drastic however how much is it for me to sign the affidavit release form ?

13.) Also, is it the cash buyer that went behind my back or the motivated seller that will pay me to sign the affidavit release form?

Loading replies...