Licensed contractor for gut rehab in Chicago

Licensed contractor for gut rehab in Chicago

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 15 votes

I’m looking for a reputable and licensed contractor for a gut rehab including permits and architectural plans, plumbing and electric in Chicago. Does anyone have recommendations?

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
6y

@Account Closed I have an excellent GC. Where is the property located?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I have an excellent GC. Where is the property located?

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 612 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi @Account Closed, we have recently started outsourcing my GC to take on additional projects for other investors.  I'll shoot you a DM and we can see if it's a fit. 

    Thanks,

    Tom

  • Architect · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 214 posts · 236 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I've got some great recommendations for all of the above. When I hear gut-rehab i typically jump to assuming this is a Residential project. Am I correct? Single-family or Multi-Unit?

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    Thank you so much for your replies, I am sending you private messages now. So very much appreciated!!

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Account Closed comment from above, where is the property located?   That will be one of the bigger determining factor to whether you can find a good GC to work with.  Not to be too forward, but if you aren't ready to roll ( scope of work, budget, financing, property under contract, etc.) I wouldn't bother talking to any GC because you'll likely end up wasting their time.   If you are just trying to get a better idea on cost, I'd do some more of your own homework first.

    I've got a bundle of recommendations......feel free to reach out.  Happy to help any way I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.