Investor · Jersey City · Member since 2020 · 132 posts · 21 votes
Hello All,
Looking for an accountant that I can work with on 'buy and hold' or 'BRRRR' endeavors in the Jersey City area.
I am looking for a personable, knowledgeable person, I can develop a long term working relationship with.
I would also like to schedule sessions with this individual to discuss financial positioning and strategies for the future development and growth ahead of said growth.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
It would be great to hear from people whom have actually worked with the individual that they are recommending.
Jersey City is very close to New York City. You will find it that many NYC CPA's understand NJ taxation very well. There are a couple of NY based CPA's on this messageboard. Feel free to reach out to a couple and choose the one you fele most connected with. Some provide a free consultation.