San Mateo County California Investors Group

San Mateo County California Investors Group

Flipper/Rehabber · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for a Networking group, monthly meeting, etc in the San Mateo CA area.

Thank you in advance.

0Reply
28 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    6y

    Follow this link for meetup's around the Bay Area:

    https://www.meetup.com/topics/...

    There may be some meetup groups that are having webinar's on a topic your interested in..

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Barry A Petersen Any luck? Most of what I've found are just agents/syndicators pitching deals 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Mitch Speigle:

    @Barry A Petersen Any luck? Most of what I've found are just agents/syndicators pitching deals 

    Not this agent...

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Mark Pedroza I'll give it a look! Do you have one you recommend? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y

    Because I'm still and always interested in the Sacramento area I usually (monthly) join in on the Zoom meetup for this group:

    https://www.meetup.com/West-Sa...

    But it really depends what your real estate interests are. The reason for the meetup post is @Sergey Tkachev usually has good speakers.

    As for the Bay Area I can't recommend a local meetup off hand as the groups that do post have topics that don't interest me. But keep a lookout for groups that interest you.. @Mitch Speigle

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.