Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Jacob P.
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Why has David Greene moved on from BRRRRing?

Jacob P.
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Aug 5 2020, 15:31

I've been investing for 8+ years now. Just read David Greene's BRRRR book. It really has me sold on a shift in mindset (to date I have been saving up, putting down 25% to buy properties at retail. It's been a slow process, and the book really opened my eyes to how I can speed things up).

In fact, the book has me sold SO much on the process, that I'm curious why David's not doing it anymore. Maybe I'm missing something, but listening to most of the recent podcast episodes and looking at his profile, it seems his focus has really shifted to being an agent + his mortgage company + Bigger Pockets.

Not trying to troll here, but I guess you could say I've drank the koolaid and am true believer in how wonderful BRRRRing could be, and I wonder why the guy who literally wrote the book on it is focussing in other areas. Or maybe he has it so systematized that it's running for him in the background and there's not much for him to think about/mention on his profile and the podcast?

I can't seem to tag @davidgreen, but I'm sure he'd have some great thoughts on this. And of course, also curious what others think as well!

Loading replies...