Buying self-managed rental properties during pandemic

Buying self-managed rental properties during pandemic

Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 13 votes

Hi there.

I have a rental house and am thinking about buying another. I worry about tenant showings and periodic inspections after the purchase. I prefer to do these tasks myself, but more properties to manage means more chances of getting COVID. How do health concerns affect everyone else's appetite for acquisitions?

Cheers,

Paul

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Patti RobertsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    If the tenant wants me to wear a mask, I do. Other than that I don’t personally worry too much about it. I don’t have high risk peeps in my household. If you are worried, stay at home.

  • Member since 2020 · 72 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    What would you do in the case that the tenants are at-risk for the virus or do not feel comfortable having someone walk through their house at this time?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.