Do These Investors Deserve to be Throat Punched?

Do These Investors Deserve to be Throat Punched?

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

Do you think Real Estate Investors who email sellers without including the property address in their email deserve a throat punch?

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 563 posts · 562 votes
6y

Dude, they are only midway in the long list of people that deserve to be throat punched!

By the way, thanks for giving me an excuse to say "throat punch" today! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, GA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    I get those all the time. It doesn't really matter to me since I'm not interested in selling any of our properties but I often wonder "which" property they're referring to. It goes the same place the mail addressed to "occupant" goes...

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    Temper--temper--

  • Member since 2018 · 563 posts · 562 votes
    6y

    Dude, they are only midway in the long list of people that deserve to be throat punched!

    By the way, thanks for giving me an excuse to say "throat punch" today! 

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    No, they are doing the seller a favor by advertising upfront how incompetent they are and can safely be ignored. 

    I'd prefer to find out from the first communication that they don't have their you-know-what together rather than get further down the pipeline to discover that fact. 

  • Rental Property Investor · TN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    No, not them.  I can just toss that in a minute or so.  

    The ones that need to be throat punched are the ones that call in a limited English voice that is hard to understand and who are 'interested in buying my property' but no idea what property.  "Tell me about the ones you are interested in selling." After being told no, not interested in selling, a few hours later they call again, and again, and again 10 times over a few days.  No regard to the time difference, calling up to midnight here.   Then silence and it starts up again in exactly 2 months.  I am guessing they are calling for each of my non owner occupied properties.  But the same thing 10 times every 2 months is old.  And they will not take my name off the list.

    They call from LV.  I'll pay your way there if you can make them stop.  I don't need details of how, just make them stop!  Heck,  I'll even throw in some gambling money!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.