Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Ethen NA
Votes |
Time to sell in Danville and move to SF?

Ethen NA
Posted Sep 22 2020, 12:18

Hi,

I have a townhouse in Danville ( East Bay ) - as my primary residence- and I am planning to sell it . The San Ramon/Danville market is currently really hot. There are too many buyer coming from SF and other area because of COVID, inventory is very low and houses are getting almost 10 to 20 offers in almost a day with offers at least 100k above the asking price. Basically it is a seller market and the appreciation is like 2018 or even better. 

I really like San Ramon/Danville . The community is great , very new houses , schools are 10 out of 10 , but I really don't know if it make sense to sell my townhouse and change to single family . Although I can sell at good price but then I have to buy a lot more to buy a single family

I heard the situation is the opposite in SF . I would greatly appreciate your opinion about  SF market and whether it will bounce back after COVID?   Also whether this crazy market will crash in East Bay . And do you think it is a wise move to sell in East Bay and move to SF now?

Loading replies...