Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Katja Jeschke
  • Investor
  • California
Votes |
Hi! I'm Katja (Kuh-tee-uh) from California!

Katja Jeschke
  • Investor
  • California
Posted Sep 28 2020, 23:09

Hi! My name is Katja (Kuh-tee-uh).

You can basically find me on any social media as Kuhteeuh.

I am a DJ/producer and model from the Bay Area, but work all over California and out of state. The bigger I grow, the more I travel.

I just graduated from San Francisco State University in Spring 2020 with my Bachelor's Degree in Communications & Marketing.

I never wanted to work a 9-5 job, and have successfully made money without one for the past 5 years.

Recently, I have been reading a lot about investing into real-estate because it's something I know I want to do.

I started by reading the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki, which inspired me to read the book "How to Invest in Real Estate" by Brandon Turner and Joshua Dorkin, and now I am on my third book "Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat" by David Greene. I am so interested in these books and learning these things that I'm on a one-book-a-week binge.

I'm looking to buy a rental property soon. I want to use the brrrr method. I have been looking mostly in California, but am open to out of state options!

I was looking for something I could buy (in cash) for maybe 50k, fix it up for 10-20k, and make a profit off of it!

I have a big network, but not in real-estate, but that's why I'm on here hoping to meet people so we can all grow together!

Feel free to connect with me! <3

Loading replies...