Recommendations for Fee- Based/Flat Rate Advisor -investment&tax

Recommendations for Fee- Based/Flat Rate Advisor -investment&tax

San Diego · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 5 votes

Hello-  I am an experienced landlord with a rental house in DC and now am considering purchasing a second single-family or multi-family in LA area.  I would like to discuss some scenarios with an experienced, professional advisor who understands the tax implications, laws, market, implications of cashing out money from a retirement to use for a down payment, how much $ we can afford to invest etc.  I would like a professional service available at an hourly rate (I have an agent I trust and like, but need more big picture financial advice- not linked to any product).  I apologize if this is a naive question- who offers this service?  Does this exist? Can anyone recommend someone in CA or Los Angeles? Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Kate C.

    It looks like you are looking for a fee-based investment advisor.
    I am not sure if one person would have all the knowledge you are looking for(Tax, laws, markets, retirement accounts).

    You may need to consult with a professional or two.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.