Indianapolis Wholesaler Emailing/Threats Unsolicited re: voting?

Indianapolis Wholesaler Emailing/Threats Unsolicited re: voting?

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 16 votes

The guy's name is Andrew Rumple w/ Indy Fast Cash, LLC. He's on this platform. Came out of no where sending rude emails to his buyers list re: voting? Unreal! Not a good guy; be careful if you plan to do business with him...

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
5y
OK voting on what ?  your post does not make much sense ..  
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Andy Rumple is his name on this forum. I couldn't believe I received the email; unbelievable.  

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    5y
    OK voting on what ?  your post does not make much sense ..  
  • Josh C.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    He sent out an email to his buyers list in favor of a presidential candidate. I’m pretty sure that’s what he meant.

    Honestly I don’t get the big deal. Why would people be so offended for him practicing his rights and sharing his opinion. Plus the OP gave him his email address, it’s not like Andy stole it. It was a tad aggressive, but that’s who Andy is. If you don’t like it unsubscribe from his buyers as he suggested “however in different terms.” Lol

  • Wholesaler and Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 438 posts · 293 votes
    5y

    Travis,

    Saying I am not a good guy and be careful doing business with me is damaging.
    I have done over 700 deals and have only had one complaint and that was from
    a lady who tried to change a contract after it had been signed for 2 weeks lol.

    Please unsubscribe from my list if you want to be such a snowflake. I will let

    your libel go for now but please cease and desist.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.