Need help with wholesale lead I have in Florida

Need help with wholesale lead I have in Florida

Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 6 votes
I was door knocking and found a 2100 sq ft 4 bedroom home that will sell for around $550k but is not listed. The house can be rented for $3000/mo, and the back garage can be converted into air b&b for $2000/mo additional income for a total of $5000/mo.

The renovation to reach this rental income was estimated to be about $25,000 by my general contractor/real estate investor in the area.

If you have experience in Miami Dade county wholesaling leads please let me know if you have a contract and/or can help me wholesale this lead.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 236 posts · 99 votes
    5y

    @Wryland Reed Before you start promoting this as $5000 per month rental income I would first verify that the garage can be converted within the city the property is located in. Every municipality is different.  Not only that I would also verify AirBnbs are allowed in the particular neighborhood. I've seen investors promote incorrect information and eventually get dragged into court by the buyer. Good luck!

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 807 posts · 475 votes
    5y

    You can check on the property appraiser website whether it's zoned to be a single family home or duplex. It's more than likely only zoned for single family so you won't be able to legally convert the garage. 

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Turns out that it is 2 lots away from a multi-family zoning, thank you! Just found these 2 sites when looking for land for a build project. Still wwiting to hear back on a confirmation for another home's zoning.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.