• Arizona
Votes |
Selling a home with lease back option?

Mason R.
  • Investor
  • Arizona
Posted Jan 3 2021, 18:46

Hello all,

I wanted to ask a couple questions for those of you with more experience than I have. I’ve bought a few houses, but have never sold one. My wife and I are looking to move in the near future (3-6 months). We have almost paid off our primary home and are wondering what the likelihood of trying to negotiate a sale with lease back would be. Is this something that makes the process arduous? Do you have any tips to try to market to an investor or buyer who would be open to doing something like this? Our home is in an “A” neighborhood in Phoenix, AZ fwiw. We are looking for a larger new home. We’ve saved 20% down for the home we want, and have recently converted it to cash but would like to use the cash AND the equity in our current home as the down payment. It would also make it easier on us and our child to move once so to speak. I know I could buy, move, list, sell, pay down and refinance but I’d just rather do it in a little less stressful less involved manner. So that’s it, I just wondered if anyone could give me some advice on the topic. Thanks in advance! Mason

Loading replies...