What’s a good market to get into wholesaleing?

What’s a good market to get into wholesaleing?

Wholesaler · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am new to wholesaleing I live in Illinois and want to wholesale virtually I am looking to see what’s a good market to get into ? Thank you !

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 266 posts · 182 votes
    5y

    Hey @Nadine Khreisheh and welcome to BP! So wholesaling virtual I would definitely recommend the Sunbelt states just based on economics and where there is a net positive job/population growth. I'm on the commercial side with apartments and many investors I work with and wholesalers I know love these states, but I would definitely recommend having someone that you trust in that area to assist or as they call it "boots on the ground" to make your life easier. Best of luck and if you need help in the Atlanta area, I have some connections so feel free to message me!

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Pick some place where it's not against the law to do wholesaling.

    I'd avoid OR, I'll turn you in.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.