Do Any Banks Finance Short Term Rentals??

Do Any Banks Finance Short Term Rentals??

Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Good Afternoon, 

I am in the process of trying to finance a triplex I have owned for 5 years.  Over the past year I had one unit (2 bed) that has been used for Airbnb, and in January moved the 3 bedroom to Airbnb as well.  In a recent discussion with the bank, they were hesitant to include the projected income from the two short-term rentals.  Does anyone know of a bank that will lend based on 14 months of Airbnb history? 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New Bern, NC · Member since 2017 · 246 posts · 173 votes
    5y

    @Kevin Koehler

    Try a small local bank or credit union. I used a small bank called Union Bank that factored in my airbnb income for just a short period of time to help finance a property for me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.