Any wholesalers in Los Angeles County?

Any wholesalers in Los Angeles County?

Flipper/Rehabber · Torrance, CA · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 5 votes

Hi all, I am a rookie looking to get started in wholesaling. I know this is a competitive market so I'm not asking for any handouts, just wondering if there are any wholesalers out there that are willing to give me some tips and advice. I have watched countless hours of YouTube but have never paid for training of any kind. Is it necessary? I would also love to hear about how you got started wholesaling.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Mauricio Arroyo  get started here:

    LEAD GENERATION

    1. Bandit Signs
    2. Cold calling
      1. Probates
    3. NOD's
    4. Direct Mail
      1. Any list
    5. Door Knocking
      1. NOD's
    6. Website

    MY PURCHASE RULES

    70-80% of ARV

    Rehab:

    10% of ARV

    $45 sqft under 1500sqft

    $35 sqft over 1500sqft

    Condo’s $45K

    Closing Costs 5%

    Good Investing...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.