Best area for Multi-family investment

Best area for Multi-family investment

Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 3 votes

I currently have one rental property that I purchased last year that's cash flowing well for me. I'd like to move on to a multi-unit investment next. Location isn't too big of a deal for me but preferably somewhere along the east coast or midwest would be good. I'm looking to find something no more than 400k. I know this is very broad but if you guys can just throw locations out there that fit my price, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Gennaro Adamo

    Columbus Ohio is a great Midwest market to invest in. You can find many 4+ unit multi family here, but if you want A/B class you may be looking at $400k+. Many C class are available around $200k.

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Gennaro Adamo:

    I currently have one rental property that I purchased last year that's cash flowing well for me. I'd like to move on to a multi-unit investment next. Location isn't too big of a deal for me but preferably somewhere along the east coast or midwest would be good. I'm looking to find something no more than 400k. I know this is very broad but if you guys can just throw locations out there that fit my price, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

    I started purchasing small multifamily in Columbus, Ohio about 4 years ago and have done extremely well. The cost of entry is low while the cash flow is high. Columbus is the only Ohio market that has seen rapid growth in jobs and population.

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thanks guys! Is there any specific website I can look at for 3/4 unit properties just to get an idea?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.