FSBO purchase advice in Louisville, KY area

FSBO purchase advice in Louisville, KY area

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I'm a first time time FSBO buyer and am relocating near Louisville, KY and the seller and I have come to an agreed price for our primary home without real estate agents. Any advice on quality or how to find a quality real estate attorney, and title company to represent my interest? Also, we are examining traditional finance options and using seller financing. I'd love to use seller financing, but am looking for suggestions on how to best communicate the potential advantages for the seller.

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 14 votes
5y

@Ned Shuck Real Estate Attorney- Harry at Boaders & Boarders, PLC

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Ned Shuck Real Estate Attorney- Harry at Boaders & Boarders, PLC

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I agree. Borders and Borders.

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 257 posts · 172 votes
    5y

    @Ned Shuck same as above. Go to Borders & Borders

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your recommendations!  We went with Borders & Borders and they were amazing!  Can't wait to work with them again on our next investment property or primary home.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.