Why Isn't Our Washington Missouri Villa Selling?

Why Isn't Our Washington Missouri Villa Selling?

Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

My brothers and I just listed our Villa for sale in Washington Missouri.

It is in an absolutely beautiful neighborhood and great community.

We literally lowered the price to $249K and still no bites?

I thought people were having bidding wars on properties?

This is a nice size villa with a basement and super nice upscale neighborhood. 

Can anyone tell me why this would not be getting tons of offers?


0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    @Stephen Sikes you must be over priced. It’s always price or condition.

  • Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thanks Brock for the reply. The Realtor said between 250 - 260 so we are thinking price is reasonable. Just no bites. But agree at some point we will need to drop the price. It's a nice spacious villa. If I didn't live in Florida I would buy it from my brothers. Lol The only issue with it is the HOA doesn't allow rentals. So you basically have to be buying it to live in it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.