Selling an off market property to an agents client

Selling an off market property to an agents client

Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I have a move in ready home that I am looking to wholesale and I know of an agent who has a buyer looking for this exact criteria. How would that transaction work? Who pays the agent?

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sandwich, MA · Member since 2014 · 974 posts · 636 votes
    5y

    @Macy Mendyke

    Buyer's agent will likely seek compensation from the Seller. Since the Seller "sold" to you, Buyer's agent will likely be seeking it from you. If the Buyer's agent has a signed Exclusive Buyer's Agreement, that will dictate how Buyer's agent will ultimately get paid. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.