Looking to connect with Marina owners on DD

Looking to connect with Marina owners on DD

Investor · FL · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 66 votes

Hello, I am looking to purchase a Marina in Florida and would like to connect with other CRE professionals who have experience doing the same. Cheers!

2Reply
64 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael K GallagherBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8mo

@Jace Perry Have not purchased one personally but did have a requirement for one in the FL market so I did take a pretty deep dive into the asset class a few months ago.  by no means am I an expert but happy to share what I found out/came across in my search

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael K GallagherBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    @Jace Perry Have not purchased one personally but did have a requirement for one in the FL market so I did take a pretty deep dive into the asset class a few months ago.  by no means am I an expert but happy to share what I found out/came across in my search

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8mo

    Who's your attorney? These things rarely trade!

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8mo

    My client owned a marina previously in Punta Gorda and we took another look at it a few months back. We've gone over every lease, line item, and deal point so while I don't have direct experience in owning one, I can tell you what to look for. 

  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    8mo

    @Jace Perry Let's connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.