What can I do with a 10 screen theatre/cinema?

What can I do with a 10 screen theatre/cinema?

Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 16 votes

One of my retail assets has a 55k sqft theatre (50% of GLA). This is obviously an existentially challenged industry, way before the pesky virus.

This is far from a distressed asset. It's in the heart of a tourist destination with highly coveted dining/retail brands that are NOT in co-tenancy with the theatre and are doing quite well.

Thanks to current conventional wisdom with regards to theatres, I feel I'm in a unique position where I have the chance to come up with a creative utilization concept that may lead the way for the thousands of exhibition screens currently sitting idle or way below break even utilization.

Bottom line, much smarter people than me on this forum and would love to hear ideas, crazy or otherwise.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.