Target debt to equity ratio on property, and portfolio

Target debt to equity ratio on property, and portfolio

Columbus, OH · Member since 2011 · 20 posts · 2 votes

Hi all, I am doing due diligence on my 5th commercial building, and am getting very close to writing an offer on it. It's 100% occupied, 3 tenants, term on leases cascades out to 2026. I feel really good about the property, term on leases, cap rate(expect to land it right around 10%), usage, etc. One of my issues here is the DTE ratio; on the property itself, I would be at a 2-to-1 ratio; it would put the entire portfolio at .13-to-1. I am hoping this sounds low, but I want to check this externally. I'm pretty debt averse, so taking a loan out period is a big step for me. Would love hear what your standing, as well as target, DTE ratios are, and if this sounds reasonable. Thanks

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.