Counter from seller on an on line auction bid

Counter from seller on an on line auction bid

denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I had the higheast bid on a online action through Hudson & Marshall. I when notified I sent in the contract & 2500.00 in a certified check. This morning the seller countered...This is my 1st time with on line auctions...do I counter with a lower number or do I accept?

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    12y

    Only you can decide that. Treat it like any other seller, they may accept your counter, or not.

  • denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Makes sense...I was diappointed that the high bid was not enough for the seller.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.