I won a HOA foreclosure at auction in Texas back at the end of 2023. The redemption has passed and I am now selling the property and have a buyer lined up. Only issue is that we are having a hard time finding a title company that is willing to issue title. Some say they have policies that they won't issue title unless a year, two years or even FOUR years have passed after the redemption period has passed.
Does anyone know any investor friendly title companies in the Houston area? Please any help would be greatly appreciated!
I won a HOA foreclosure at auction in Texas back at the end of 2023. The redemption has passed and I am now selling the property and have a buyer lined up. Only issue is that we are having a hard time finding a title company that is willing to issue title. Some say they have policies that they won't issue title unless a year, two years or even FOUR years have passed after the redemption period has passed.
Does anyone know any investor friendly title companies in the Houston area? Please any help would be greatly appreciated!is
Is there any other liens or mortgages encumbering the property?