Tax Lien Certificates

Tax Lien Certificates

Homeowner · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 3 votes

Hello Everyone!!!

Does anyone have experience in Tax Lien investing if so what are your thoughts? I am researching tax sale in the DC, PG County, and Southern MD areas

0Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y

I think Ned Carey here has experience in this niche. You may want to connect with him. Hope that helps!

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Ned Carey

    You're right there are few good books on the subject.  16% solution is one of the best.  Tax Sales are the most hazardous way to buy real estate and the rules vary tremendously from state to state and sometimes even county to county.

    I was just at a real estate conference, and somebody there said that he had never heard of any tax sale anywhere, where all liens were NOT wiped out by the sale.

    I said, "Obviously you've never heard of Pennsylvania!"

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.