SWFLA - I have short sales, foreclosures, etc

SWFLA - I have short sales, foreclosures, etc

Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 3 votes

I'm a Realtor and investor in Naples, FL looking to develop relationships with investors interested in SWFL (Fort Myers/Cape Coral and south to Naples). I have foreclosure and short sale opportunities, plus I can help you calculate ARV and make CMA (comps) reports for you.

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
10y

@Anthony YannucciI too am an agent in the area. I do buy and holds. Prices are higher in Collier County. My most recent purchases have been in the Cape. The downside to the cape are the sky high property taxes. Ft Myers or Lehigh taxes aren't as high. The cape is slowly but surely bringing city water in. The current cost according to my recent chat with the city is around $21,600. Go figure. I have a waterfront property on Marco Island, with about 40' more road frontage, and the bill was about 13K. Cape Coral is building a HUGE city government as well and everyone will pay for that too! I am still buying there, but starting to re-evaluate my strategy and may start doing 1031 out of them next year. The biggest problem with selling them is replacing them with other income properties.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Hello Liz...always willing to keep the door of opportunities opened!  I am from the East Coast of FL, but bought property in Lehigh Acres and always looking to expand.  Hope to keep in touch for some opportunities over there!  What is the most desirable neighborhoods, Cape Coral?

  • Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2012 · 462 posts · 200 votes
    10y

    @Liz Kazeva,

    I'm always looking for a deal. I purchase in all of Charlotte county, Lee County, and Collier county. Send anything you have my way.

    Thanks,

    Brit

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    @Anthony YannucciI too am an agent in the area. I do buy and holds. Prices are higher in Collier County. My most recent purchases have been in the Cape. The downside to the cape are the sky high property taxes. Ft Myers or Lehigh taxes aren't as high. The cape is slowly but surely bringing city water in. The current cost according to my recent chat with the city is around $21,600. Go figure. I have a waterfront property on Marco Island, with about 40' more road frontage, and the bill was about 13K. Cape Coral is building a HUGE city government as well and everyone will pay for that too! I am still buying there, but starting to re-evaluate my strategy and may start doing 1031 out of them next year. The biggest problem with selling them is replacing them with other income properties.

  • Real Estate Agent · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 25 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @John Thedford:

    @Anthony YannucciI too am an agent in the area. I do buy and holds. Prices are higher in Collier County. My most recent purchases have been in the Cape. The downside to the cape are the sky high property taxes. Ft Myers or Lehigh taxes aren't as high. The cape is slowly but surely bringing city water in. The current cost according to my recent chat with the city is around $21,600. Go figure. I have a waterfront property on Marco Island, with about 40' more road frontage, and the bill was about 13K. Cape Coral is building a HUGE city government as well and everyone will pay for that too! I am still buying there, but starting to re-evaluate my strategy and may start doing 1031 out of them next year. The biggest problem with selling them is replacing them with other income properties.

     Thanks for the info!  I am looking for properties in Lee County and will let you know if I could use your services!  Thanks John!

  • Steve MenaPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Please send me any deals you might have to [email protected] 

  • Real Estate Investor · Northville, MI · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Liz,

    I frequently travel to Naples/Marco Island area (in fact will be there for the next 1.5 weeks) and am very interested in any opportunities or deals. Look me up

    Erik

  • Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    Hi Liz Kazeva , I am definitely interested. Please add me to your distribution list. Best of luck to you, Brian
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Brian Tapanes  Brian, Happy Holidays!

    I'll put you in my contact list.

    Best,

    Liz

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.