Looking for guidance in Texas tax sale

Looking for guidance in Texas tax sale

Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hi I'm interested in buying tax sale properties in Texas . Really looking to buy land. (It's what I believe I can afford) I'm looking for someone that can show me the ropes on how to do a property search. I'm willing to learn. I have been to a few but I'm having trouble doing a history search and not sure how to look for leans on property that will hurt me after I buy property. If anyone is willing to help me out and teach me. I have an idea but looking for a pro for guidance
0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Texas Tax Sales Services · Merit, TX · Member since 2014 · 256 posts · 166 votes
    10y

    www.txtaxsales.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.