Leasing tax deeded property to ATT for cell tower?

Leasing tax deeded property to ATT for cell tower?

Realtor · Chelsea, AL · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 3 votes

I am holding a tax deed on a property in Alabama that ATT is interested in for a cell tower.  I'm thinking I can do this but want to ask this group before I return their call. 

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 316 posts · 165 votes
    9y

    If they cover all liability and taxes you better call them back right away. 

  • Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 206 posts · 194 votes
    9y

    Kristina, 

    I develop these sites for the major carriers.  Their is nothing inherent in a tax deed that would disallow you from leasing the property to them.  AT&T will certainly pull title and verify that it is clear.  Assuming it is indeed clear, the deal can move forward. 

    Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss it further.  Thanks.   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.