Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone! I am a newbie! I have been marketing with postcards and bandit signs. My returns seem very low so I was looking at getting into some tax sales. How do I get a good tax list? Where would I go to get the tax list? Any help is truly appreciated......Thank you
Do you have a specific county that you are interested in? For tax sales under the Real Estate Tax Sale Law ("RETSL"), some counties the information on the county website. Other counties use a third-party vendor to handle all the tax sales.
To understand: you’re looking for tax delinquent list to market to home owners to find good deals?
If this is the case: Look for Open Order Request in the right department (tax commissioner, code violations etc.) on the web or in person depending on the undefined. File an open record requesting the information you’re looking for. It may take more than one try and some digging around to get to the right department to get the list you need.