Rental Property Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
Hi! I am looking into Florida as a possible market to buy a property to use as a rental property. My number one priority is cash-flow. Can anyone from FL point me to some of the best counties for real estate investment there? Thanks!
Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
8y
All really depends what kind of property you find ultimately. I have my first and only (for the moment) rental property right in the smack middle of Miami-Dade county and was able to acquire a great cash flow duplex.
My advice is... always do a deal analysis; purchase comps + rental market comps.
This will give you an idea of what your cap rate should be.
PS: Anyone that passes by this post, I am currently seeking multi family/distressed SFH props in the Miami-Dade/Broward County area. Much appreciated.
Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 3 votes
8y
I'm a property manager in Sarasota area and finding lot of investors investing into muli family units. Rentals rates has been on the raise in the last 2 years.
Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 36 votes
8y
Lee county, lake county or pinellas county are some of the best in my opinion AS of today's market. Sure you can come down south but why compete with these prices and foreign money pouring in .