Looking for Cook County Tax Sale List 2010

Looking for Cook County Tax Sale List 2010

Rental Property Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2010 · 663 posts · 508 votes

I was looking to split the cost of a Tax Sale list with another investor for the Cook County Tax Sale List in IL that just came out. I would also be willing to pay you if you already have the list, I believe it is an Excel electronic copy. Please let me know, thank you.

0
Topic locked
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    They charge for it? I thought it's published in the paper.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2010 · 663 posts · 508 votes
    16y

    They post a basic list but then there is a list thats put into Excel which makes it easier to search and find specific items of interest as its 800 plus pages of information.

    0
    Topic locked