Tax Lien/Deed investment companies

Tax Lien/Deed investment companies

Real Estate Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Good Day,

Does anyone know the names of some tax investment companies in the Atlanta, GA area that help you secure tax lien properties?

I am not looking for training, but a company that I can partner with to take the money I have and secure tax liens.

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
7y

You’ll have to learn the procedures, laws and risks for yourself. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hattiesburg, MS · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 98 votes
    7y

    Why not go to the sale yourself?

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    You’ll have to learn the procedures, laws and risks for yourself. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    I think the big returns come from when you learn to do it yourself.  If you go with a 3rd party...start slowly with what you can afford to lose.   Try 1-2-3 and see if they can provide you the returns you want....then proceed with caution.

  • Accountant · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    Unless you're a millionaire and don't mind losing a significant portion of ROI... those investments companies are "ok".

    I personally wouldn't trust them with that much capital (I've spoken to an owner of one of those companies before and he could not generate a straight answer of his firm's average ROI over the years - they also had really poor property management of the few hundred houses/lots they've owned).




Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.