Property that is going to become HUD in my area.

Property that is going to become HUD in my area.

Real Estate Agent · Manhattan, NY · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 0 votes

Hello All,

I have a friend that lost there property due to a reverse mortgage and is know foreclosed on by Novad mortgage consulting. I am guessing this is HUD. I called them and they said to wait until it goes to HUD Home store. Is there anyway I can contact somebody to put an a offer before it goes to public. Any advice on this?

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Greg H.Pro Member
Moderator
Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
6y

If the property was a reverse mortgage, it will never appear on hudhomestore.  Hud Reverse mortgage sales are actually handled by FNMA

The property is required to be sold for no less than 95% of appraised value for the first 120 days on the market

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Bryan Otero

    How to avoid and Save a foreclosure?

    Contact a local title company to help you.

    Title companies have attorneys and foreclosure specialists.

    Step 1 : title company with attorney

    Step 2 : find private money or hard money

    Other steps to follow.

    You’ll need an exit strategy

    Title company & private money lender

    This purchase buyback will need to be in short term loan 12- 24 months loan. Lender points will be charged. This property will need to be a LLC and guarantor.

    Hopes this helps you and everyone trying to save a foreclosure.

    Trust Private Lending

    We can jump on quick call. Get me these data points and we will see if we can do this deal:

    1. Borrowers name

    2. Borrowers credit score

    3. Property value

    4. Property type

    5. Property address

    6. Loan amount

    7. Loan purpose

    8. Occupancy

    9. What is the story on this deal

    Get this over to me and we can proceed.

    German David Mendoza, CEO

    Private Lending Trust, Chairman

    Broker at jaxenmortgage.com

  • Real Estate Agent · Manhattan, NY · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    The house is already foreclosed on and is owned by HUD. I cannot save it if its already foreclosed on. I called and they told me to wait until it goes on HUD Homestore. Is there a way to go around this before it goes public?

  • Greg H.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    If the property was a reverse mortgage, it will never appear on hudhomestore.  Hud Reverse mortgage sales are actually handled by FNMA

    The property is required to be sold for no less than 95% of appraised value for the first 120 days on the market

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    No.

  • Paradise, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Bryan Otero:

    Hello All,

    I have a friend that lost there property due to a reverse mortgage and is know foreclosed on by Novad mortgage consulting. I am guessing this is HUD. I called them and they said to wait until it goes to HUD Home store. Is there anyway I can contact somebody to put an a offer before it goes to public. Any advice on this?

    no.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.