Probate Attorney in the Metro Detroit area!

Probate Attorney in the Metro Detroit area!

Real Estate Broker · Metro Detroit Area · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello 

I'm a Realtor and Investor looking for a Probate Attorney in the Metro Detroit Area to Network with. I would like to be able to refer each other business. What would be the best way to find an Attorney to work with on a regular basis?

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Richi BrownPro Member
    Detroit, MI · Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Eddie Jones I cant point you to any Probate Attorney’s, but Im in two facebook groups with plenty of investors in the metro detroit area, Im sure one of them will be able to help you out. Check out “Michigan Real Estate Investor Network” and “Metro Detroit Real Estate Investors Group”. Hopefully that gets you in the right direction! My inbox is always open if you want to talk real estate!

  • Real Estate Broker · Metro Detroit Area · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the information. I did actually post on those two groups and was lead in the right direction. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.