Bidding to buy- where is the foreclosure bonus?

Bidding to buy- where is the foreclosure bonus?

Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 5 votes

I started reading “bidding to buy”, hope to get a much better understanding on the process and how to buy at auction. The book says “for more resources on how to find foreclosed properties online, go to BP.com/foreclosurebonus... but I could find anything on the BP. anyone knows where I can find it? Thanks!

2Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Quincy, MA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 11 votes
5y

I am having the same problem, whenever I type that URL in my web browser nothing comes up.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Quincy, MA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I am having the same problem, whenever I type that URL in my web browser nothing comes up.

  • Andrew RamosPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Go team.

  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Andrew Ramos It’s biggerpockets.com/foreclosurebonus . I tried a hyphen first but realized it’s no spaces. Enjoy!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 2 votes
    3y

    im having the same issue

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.