I found a property that is in pre- forclosure what do i do

I found a property that is in pre- forclosure what do i do

Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hi Guys

I found a property in my neighborhood that is in the pre-forclosure process. can anybody tell me if or what i can do with this property?

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    13y

    Find out all liens on the property

    Find out the current value

    Report back

  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    13y
    Thank you for the quick response. How do I find out what liens are on the property?
  • Corsicana, TX · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    Usually these are found at the county clerk. Our county has them online, but sometimes you have to actually go there and tell them what you're doing, and they will tell you where to look. Some are on computer, and some counties might still have paper versions. Another way is to ask a title company to do a quick search for you, but you'll have to pay them a little for their services. Make sure you check on the property and check anyone's name who is on the deed, too.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.