Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Nadera Daqiq
Votes |
Looking for a mentor

Nadera Daqiq
Posted Dec 20 2022, 01:48

Hi, I am looking for someone whom I can analyze deals with. I planing to buy my first multi family home. After reddit shredded my prospect properties numbers/plans they referred me here. I am reading my second book currently "the Millionaire Real estate investor" out of 7 in my queue. 

I am looking for someone who has done this before. I am an eager student and really want to learn and buy something in the next 6 months. I would love to learn how I can add value as well.  

We could do a 20 min meetup every week(ideal) or monthly. I will bring in the property and my numbers and hopefully get some input as to why it would be a good investment or bad. 

User Stats

Votes
Tim Herman
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Dec 20 2022, 06:02

@Nadera Daqiq You don't need a mentor to analyze deals. You can post your numbers in the forums and people will critique them. Since you are not a pro member, you can only use the calculators 5 times. You can find spreadsheets in the files section to help you analyze properties. The hard part is how to arrive at the numbers. Most of the spreadsheets and calculators use a percentage and that is good for overview but better numbers make better decisions. If you are looking at BRRR then you will have to pay a contractor to walk the property to give an estimate of the rehab.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Coulter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Replied Jan 3 2023, 08:34

@Nadera Daqiq I am a local investor and Agent. Happy to help you with the deal analysis! Shoot me a DM and we can connect!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.