Looking to connect with experienced Wholesalers!

Looking to connect with experienced Wholesalers!

Investor · Westchester, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 83 votes

Happy New Year!

I’m an out of state investor and I’m looking to shift capital & connect with experienced wholesalers.

I’m a direct buyer (NOT A WHOLESALER)

looking for MULTIPLE Value Add multi family homes in the C to B+ areas.

Criteria:

MFH

2+ Units

$300k and under

Not looking for anything in East Cleveland Unless its the suburbs.

We also purchase in Columbus

Let’s connect looking to build mutual beneficial long term relationships! 

3Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
3y
Quote from @James Luctamar:

Happy New Year!

I’m an out of state investor and I’m looking to shift capital & connect with experienced wholesalers.

I’m a direct buyer (NOT A WHOLESALER)

looking for MULTIPLE Value Add multi family homes in the C to B+ areas.

Criteria:

MFH

2+ Units

$300k and under

Not looking for anything in East Cleveland Unless its the suburbs.

We also purchase in Columbus

Let’s connect looking to build mutual beneficial long term relationships! 

 There really aren't any credible wholesalers operating in this market. All you'll attract looking for them is folks with no experience who are just tossing properties on Craigslist at like 3x their value lol.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

  • Investor · Westchester, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 83 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

    @Bob S.

    Thanks for your response. Can you go into depth on why I would connect with those who provide rentals when I stated I was looking for wholesalers?

    Also I stated that I was open to the suburbs of east side of Cleveland, not writing of east Cleveland entirely. Please read my post to it's entirety as I think there might be a misunderstanding. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    So what are you looking to do with the properties? Are you buying  fixing  and flipping them to homeowners or keeping them as rentals?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Luctamar:

    Happy New Year!

    I’m an out of state investor and I’m looking to shift capital & connect with experienced wholesalers.

    I’m a direct buyer (NOT A WHOLESALER)

    looking for MULTIPLE Value Add multi family homes in the C to B+ areas.

    Criteria:

    MFH

    2+ Units

    $300k and under

    Not looking for anything in East Cleveland Unless its the suburbs.

    We also purchase in Columbus

    Let’s connect looking to build mutual beneficial long term relationships! 

     There really aren't any credible wholesalers operating in this market. All you'll attract looking for them is folks with no experience who are just tossing properties on Craigslist at like 3x their value lol.

  • Investor · Westchester, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 83 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    So what are you looking to do with the properties? Are you buying  fixing  and flipping them to homeowners or keeping them as rentals?


    BRRRR Strategy. 
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

    @Bob S.

    Thanks for your response. Can you go into depth on why I would connect with those who provide rentals when I stated I was looking for wholesalers?

    Also I stated that I was open to the suburbs of east side of Cleveland, not writing of east Cleveland entirely. Please read my post to it's entirety as I think there might be a misunderstanding. 

    I know just about every respectable wholesaler in the city of Cleveland. I turn down at least 10 deals a week.
  • Investor · Westchester, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 83 votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:

    Happy New Year!

    I’m an out of state investor and I’m looking to shift capital & connect with experienced wholesalers.

    I’m a direct buyer (NOT A WHOLESALER)

    looking for MULTIPLE Value Add multi family homes in the C to B+ areas.

    Criteria:

    MFH

    2+ Units

    $300k and under

    Not looking for anything in East Cleveland Unless its the suburbs.

    We also purchase in Columbus

    Let’s connect looking to build mutual beneficial long term relationships! 

     There really aren't any credible wholesalers operating in this market. All you'll attract looking for them is folks with no experience who are just tossing properties on Craigslist at like 3x their value lol.


    Understood, thanks for that. Just looking for access to more deals if any :)

  • Investor · Westchester, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 83 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

    @Bob S.

    Thanks for your response. Can you go into depth on why I would connect with those who provide rentals when I stated I was looking for wholesalers?

    Also I stated that I was open to the suburbs of east side of Cleveland, not writing of east Cleveland entirely. Please read my post to it's entirety as I think there might be a misunderstanding. 

    I know just about every respectable wholesaler in the city of Cleveland. I turn down at least 10 deals a week.

    Awesome if you have any that acquires details in my criteria I would appreciate the connection.
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

    @Bob S.

    Thanks for your response. Can you go into depth on why I would connect with those who provide rentals when I stated I was looking for wholesalers?

    Also I stated that I was open to the suburbs of east side of Cleveland, not writing of east Cleveland entirely. Please read my post to it's entirety as I think there might be a misunderstanding. 

    I know just about every respectable wholesaler in the city of Cleveland. I turn down at least 10 deals a week.

    Awesome if you have any that acquires details in my criteria I would appreciate the connection.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

    @Bob S.

    Thanks for your response. Can you go into depth on why I would connect with those who provide rentals when I stated I was looking for wholesalers?

    Also I stated that I was open to the suburbs of east side of Cleveland, not writing of east Cleveland entirely. Please read my post to it's entirety as I think there might be a misunderstanding. 

    I know just about every respectable wholesaler in the city of Cleveland. I turn down at least 10 deals a week.

    Awesome if you have any that acquires details in my criteria I would appreciate the connection.

     Good afternoon nothing I cannot provide.

     I’m currently out of the country right now on vacation.  contact me on Tuesday and we’ll have a phone call conversation thank you

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @James Luctamar:
    Quote from @Bob S.:

    Simply connect with those that provide rentals in the Cleveland markets.  Also BIG mistake not buying ( in certain areas ) in East Cleveland. Its all about knowledge and your team. I was told I was crazy to set up shop in Cleveland 10 years ago, well how wrong were they all. We were told we are out of our minds to buy in EAST Cleveland, again how wrong were they, we know what's coming.

    OH you better be cash or well it will be very difficult to get a great deal

    All the best  

    @Bob S.

    Thanks for your response. Can you go into depth on why I would connect with those who provide rentals when I stated I was looking for wholesalers?

    Also I stated that I was open to the suburbs of east side of Cleveland, not writing of east Cleveland entirely. Please read my post to it's entirety as I think there might be a misunderstanding. 

    I know just about every respectable wholesaler in the city of Cleveland. I turn down at least 10 deals a week.

    Awesome if you have any that acquires details in my criteria I would appreciate the connection.

    When you are ready and have cash on hand NOT HM, feel free to reach out, I have or can provide anything. We handle all 100% hands off. 

  • Lender · Member since 2022 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    Hello my name is jeffrey abraham and I am a whole and lender thought-out the cleveland area. I always have rental that could be a great investment for yourself.I would love to show you our second chance program we offer the lease purchase buy back program for 2 years.I have properties where you can make 61% roi in a 2 year program.

  • Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 35 votes
    3y

    Be sure to check out wholesale groups in both of those cities on FB. I am in one for Cleveland and have seen a couple of properties that match your criteria. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.