NYC-Based – Looking to Connect with Local Boutique Developers/Investors

NYC-Based – Looking to Connect with Local Boutique Developers/Investors

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi all – I’m 29yo career professional in the institutional real estate investment world and currently inbetween jobs and looking to use this time to gain perspective.

I’d love the opportunity to connect with a local boutique developer or investor here in NYC for a boots-on-the-ground walkthrough or coffee chat. Always happy to exchange notes, share insights, and see what others are working on across the city.

If you’re open to meeting up, feel free to DM me.

0Reply
32 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hey Ricky, what part of NYC are you based? Glad to grab a coffee. 

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Ricky and Jordan - I am also NYC based, would love to connect to share ideas.

  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 83 posts · 58 votes
    1y

    Hi Ricky, 

    I am an investor and have worked with other investors/ contractors in the area and would be happy to exchange ideas or chat about strategies that have worked in other markets. If you’d like to connect, feel free to DM me and we can set something up virtually, or I can point you to some great people in the area.

    Looking forward to hearing more about your journey and what you’re working on!

  • Member since 2025 · 29 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Ricky Bozzelli:

    Hi all – I’m 29yo career professional in the institutional real estate investment world and currently inbetween jobs and looking to use this time to gain perspective.

    I’d love the opportunity to connect with a local boutique developer or investor here in NYC for a boots-on-the-ground walkthrough or coffee chat. Always happy to exchange notes, share insights, and see what others are working on across the city.

    If you’re open to meeting up, feel free to DM me.


     Hi, I am in house flipping / rental business in Brooklyn / Nj. would like to chat with you. thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.