Looking for guidance

Looking for guidance

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 8 votes

Hey folks,

I'm looking to buy my first multi-family and first property in total. I currently live in the Denver, Co area, but I am looking in the following markets: Lansing, Mi and Cleveland, Oh. Would anyone be available to grab a coffee or beer? I'd love to pick your brain about how you got started, mistakes and lessons learned...etc.

Thanks,

Robbie

6Reply
139 views

Most Popular Reply

Marc RiceBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y

Hey Robert , I’ve been doing real estate here in Cleveland since 2018. On my BP profile you can learn more about my experience in Ohio and resources I have in the local area. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything

Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.