Kansas City - (Lee's Summit) Property Manager

Most Popular Reply

Jim GodwinBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 10 votes
9mo

We use 816 Property Management and they have been great for us

Executive Asset Realty 4.988 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jim GodwinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 10 votes
    9mo

    We use 816 Property Management and they have been great for us

    Executive Asset Realty 4.988 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    9mo

    Hello Ben! I run a pm firm out of Kansas City. Manage multiple properties in Lee Summit. Happy to connect. I'll send you a pm with my contact info. 

    • Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 16 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Jake McCain:

      Hello Ben! I run a pm firm out of Kansas City. Manage multiple properties in Lee Summit. Happy to connect. I'll send you a pm with my contact info. 

      That would be great 
    • Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 16 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Jake McCain:

      Hello Ben! I run a pm firm out of Kansas City. Manage multiple properties in Lee Summit. Happy to connect. I'll send you a pm with my contact info. 

      Looking for rental estimates on 3 bed 1 bath
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9mo

    I can send you a couple referrals 

    • Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 16 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Caleb Brown:

      I can send you a couple referrals 

      Would appreciate it.
      Looking for rental estimates on 3 bed 1 bath  
    • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Benjamin Hirsh:
      Quote from @Caleb Brown:

      I can send you a couple referrals 

      Would appreciate it.
      Looking for rental estimates on 3 bed 1 bath  

       I'll send you a PM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.