Contractor recommendation in Kent County Delaware

Contractor recommendation in Kent County Delaware

Howell, NJ 路 Member since 2015 路 106 posts 路 27 votes

Hey BP community, first let me say I appreciate the great feedback I get from my newbie questions. I have another request/question: Does anyone have an experienced contractor they have worked with in Delaware? Looking for a contractor that has worked with investors. Thanks! 馃憤

1Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist 路 Rockland, MA 路 Member since 2010 路 7k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Eric Waterman

    Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com Here you can get all the referrals you need.

    Good Luck

    Paul 

  • Houston, TX 路 Member since 2013 路 1k+ posts 路 114 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @Eric Waterman

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.