Apartment Buying- Boston, MA NEW MASTERMIND GROUP

Apartment Buying- Boston, MA NEW MASTERMIND GROUP

Haverhill, MA · Member since 2009 · 293 posts · 157 votes

One of my goals this year is to buy a larger apartment building (+10 Units). Were refinancing a 7 unit we bought last year and I want to reinvest that into a larger building.

With that, I thought it would be great to set up a group of other investors that are looking to do the same. We could use the meetings to discuss deal sourcing, investment criteria, running pro-forma's on current opportunities etc. I learned a ton on the last purchase and any lessons I can share or advice I can use from other investors on this next purchase would be great. 

I don't envision this being a large ordeal just a handful of investors who want to throw ideas and whatnot around. 

The only prereq would be that you're in the hunt for larger multi-families. 

Let me know if any interest. 

massachusetts, Haverhill, Lawrence, Boston, Lowell,  

6
Topic locked
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Hanover, MA · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 7 votes
8y
I am on the south shore, but would be interested.
1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest