Investor / Contractor from Victoria BC Canada Shifting gears

Investor / Contractor from Victoria BC Canada Shifting gears

Renovator/Developer · Victoria Canada, BC · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 0 votes

Hi guys,

I’m a contractor / investor from Victoria BC. I’ve completed 4 flips here in the local market and am now expanding my horizons to Cash flowing apartment buildings in the mid west US. I’ve partnered up with with a very experienced investor out of Toronto who has been doing these types of investments in Can/US for 20 years. We also have a bullet proof cross border accountant on our team. 

I’m reaching out to anyone who’s interested in learning more about what we’re doing. Typical Annual returns range from 12-20%. Some very exciting things coming up! 

Feel free to get in touch and talk Real Estate!

Cheers!

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.