Anyone know about financing in the EU for nonresident citizens?

Anyone know about financing in the EU for nonresident citizens?

Rental Property Investor · Tel Aviv, Israel · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 5 votes

Hi all

American/Israeli/German citizen here, living in Israel. 
im interested in investing in residential or multi family the EU, but I have no idea how financing works there.

Will I have difficulty getting a loan even though I’m a citizen, since I have no financial history?

Do I need to finance and buy in the same country?

Can I finance and buy easily in another EU country, or is it easier to do so in the one I have a passport for?

...for now, let’s not even talk about the tax complexities 😭

Thanks in advance!


0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.