Investing in Acres Home area

Investing in Acres Home area

Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi guys, I’m interested in this new build property in the Acres Home area which is NW of Independent Heights. $335k. I know there are a lot of upcoming new builds but this one has an actual backyard albeit small, a private driveway, and in a gated community. And compared to all the other ones I looked at in the vicinity, none have those which is nice. It will most likely be done around September/October. Any insight in the area as far as Airbnb goes? Or even if y’all have any advice for me on leasing it out and how that area is? First timer and beginner here. My fear is if it doesn’t get rented out then what do I do. Thanks in advance! 

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Acres Home is a slowly gentrifying area but it's definitely not there. Definitely not a place I would be looking to have an AirBnB.

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Le:

    Acres Home is a slowly gentrifying area but it's definitely not there. Definitely not a place I would be looking to have an AirBnB.

    What about for long term lease? Since it’s above heights area and still close to downtown?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.