Anyone Used VestRight or worked with Allied Development?

Anyone Used VestRight or worked with Allied Development?

Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2012 · 57 posts · 39 votes

After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

2Reply
307 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · McKinney, TX · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 90 votes
3y
Quote from @John Crimmins:

After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 
See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi John, I am in the same boat about Cody's program. Me personally, I'm a realtor. Also, I have 2 years of flipping experience in Iowa. I've flipped 11 homes so far. I want to do bigger deals now - something commercial. Land development has always interested me. I would love to chat over the phone with you about Cody's program. I am still not completely sold, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

    - Patrick

  • Realtor · McKinney, TX · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 90 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi John & Patrick - have you guys decided?

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    @johncrimmins @rolandbrown @patrickmahoney I would love to hear your thoughts and join the conversation before I sign up for this "NOT SO Affordable" program?

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Roland Brown:
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Please let me know your thoughts on the course,  as I am considering it. Thanks 

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 
  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Roland Brown:
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 

     Hi Roland, please let me know your thoughts on this course, as I am considering buying in. Thanks 

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Roland Brown:
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 

     Hi Roland!

    I too am interested in Cody's course. Can you share your experience? 

  • Realtor · McKinney, TX · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 90 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Suzanne Stark:
    Quote from @Roland Brown:
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 

     Hi Roland, please let me know your thoughts on this course, as I am considering buying in. Thanks 


     Shoot me a DM and times that we can chat. I’m glad to share individually

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA and Western MA · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Roland Brown I'd like to DM you about the course as well, if you're still open to sharing your experience. Many thanks in advance!

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!


     Has anyone got back to you on their experience with Allied Development? Thinking of investing with them. 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Likewise.  Anyone care to comment about the Vest

    VestRight and Allied Development program? 
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    John, thanks for posting this question here! I’m in the same boat - chatted with VestRight sales, got interested in joining, and started looking for real life reviews to reach final decision as the program cost is not cheap for me.

    Wondering what was your decision? Would love it if you can share your experience with the program!
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Roland Brown:
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 
    Hi Roland, I also lives in DFW area and is interested in joining. Would love to connect via a call or in person to hear your experience!
  • Realtor · McKinney, TX · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 90 votes
    2y
    I’m glad to chat DM me

    Quote from @Haijin Wu:
    Quote from @Roland Brown:
    Quote from @John Crimmins:

    After researching VestRight and Cody Bjugan extensively, including other threads on this forum, his course/strategy sounds difficult but realistic and lucrative. I'm thinking about buying in.

    Would love to talk to anyone who has done this course though, or knows someone who has. Happy to buy you coffee! Send your friends that know Cody Bjugan!

    Hi I’ve completed the course glad to connect and talk about it. 
    Hi Roland, I also lives in DFW area and is interested in joining. Would love to connect via a call or in person to hear your experience!
  • Residential Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 29 votes
    7mo

    Has anyone here actually invested $$ with Allied Dev?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.