As the Title says I am looking to start Wholesaling Land
I have enough money to start investing and would like to know where to begin, I have heard a lot of mixed opinions on what I should do, half saying to only dig into free resources while others say to pay for a program.
would like to see the opinions of those who have successfully wholesaled land and have made a career out of it.
The concepts are the same (as residential or commercial) unless you're getting into developing the land before assigning/selling, but even those processes sometime mirror the other sectors.
If you could refine your goal and strategy a bit more, that would be of help in giving you guidance.
Real Estate Agent · Columbus OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9mo
@Adrian Cruz welcome, and I am all for jumping in especially into something that is hard. The world of "land" is vast and deep. I do very basic outreach and acquisition work for an end user that likes to buy their own dirt, build the building, put their operation inside, then sell the building off to PE as a way of recouping capital. They have a pretty defined buy box, and price point that they can be in so its a tall task finding them lots that hit all their deal points, but that's the point, it should be specific and intentional.
I'd start with finding an end buyer, or user, ie developer, and honing in on their buy box and what they can pay. You'll find that most of these pieces of land that are desirable for development, will have owners that think their land is worth whatever chipotle bought an acre for down the road.